What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A serious tool that allows you to leverage the eBay® RSS feed and incorporate eBay® listings on your sites in a powerful and flexible way
- Instantly populate your blog page or post with eBay® listings just by inserting a shortcode + keywords
- Add multiple listings widgets to the sidebar, or any other widget-enabled location on your site
- Customize the appearance of the listings using the built-in Smarty template engine
- Show alternate ad code (e.g. Adsense) to visitors not from an ‘eBay country’
- Include sorting dropdown on listings page for visitor to choose sort order
- Optionally target the listings to your visitor’s eBay® country site
- Hide those annoyingÂ duplicate items you see so many of on eBayÂ®
- Tweak your template even without knowing anything about CSS and HTML
- Choose which eBay® country site you want to pull listings from
- Only show items from a specificÂ eBayÂ® category
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wordbay Wordpress eBay Plugin scores 72.86/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thewordbay.com/buy-wordbay-cb/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thewordbay.com you’ll also be taken through to thewordbay.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)